Please Donate to City Farmer Society
Started in 1978, City Farmer has watched "urban agriculture" move out onto the world stage as a major player in community development. Whether it is a hobby allotment garden in Canada or a family's commercial plot in Zimbabwe, the focus of policy makers is shifting towards the benefits of growing food in urban areas.
City Farmer began as a small newspaper reaching a local population here in Vancouver, BC. Now we are the largest provider of urban agriculture information in the world due to the success of our popular web site. Reaching people in 200 countries, City Farmer's web site answers questions about growing food in the city.
As well, our organic Demonstration Garden in Vancouver is a centre for research and education about environmental initiates in urban areas. Our staff reach thousands of people through personal contact and media outreach.
Your donation will help us:
- develop innovative urban agriculture projects to help people grow food
- promote urban, environmental conservation in areas of waste reduction, water use and food production
- encourage urban residents to make a difference by changing how they manage their home landscapes
We Need Your Support!
Please help us continue to do our good work.
1. Send a cheque to our society's mailing address. Please make the cheque out to "City Farmer".
City Farmer - Canada's Office of Urban Agriculture
Box 74567, Kitsilano RPO,
Vancouver, BC V6K 4P4, Canada
2. Or use this method to make secure on-line donations.
3. Or call us to speak about how you'd like to contribute to our work.
City Farmer is a registered non-profit society in British Columbia, Canada.
City Farmer is a registered charity in Canada.
Search Our Site